Justice Ennis is originally from South Bend, Indiana. Justice graduated from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University Bloomington in 2018, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Marketing. After graduating from IU, Justice attended the Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where he graduated in 2021.
While in law school, Justice spent a year and a half at the Marion County Prosecutor's Office, where he interned at both the Misdemeanor and Special Crimes divisions. Justice is licensed to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Indiana, 2021
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2021
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2021
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 2021
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: Graduated with Distinction
- Major: Marketing